Re: Comments on CD images v4 (was Re: new CD images (II))

From: Eduard Bloch (edi@gmx.de)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 12:22:24 CEST

    #include <hallo.h>
    Eduard Bloch wrote on Thu Jun 14, 2001 um 01:31:39PM:

    Second preview:
    > http://people.debian.org/~blade/lt2k1/debian-setup-faq.de.html
    >
    > To sponsors: please have a look on the first section and make comments
    > if you don't like something there.

    > - Woody specific hints to the installation (0%, no spare time today)

    Done, but may be improved.

    > - Setup-FAQ (60% - must be rewritten for Woody, may be excluded in a
    > separate file)

    Rewrote a bit, should be okay.

    To grisu: IMHO these version is useable, you make take it for the CD.
    For Windows user, we should create a HTML file that will be opened
    automaticaly via autorun.inf - with links to this README,
    installation manual, other FAQs (i.e. from de.comp.os.unix.linux.infos).

    Gr{us,eeting}s,
    Eduard.

    --
    -"640 K ought be enough"