again: renting a van for trip from Netherlands to LSM at Bordeaux

From: Joost van Baal (joostvb-lsm@mdcc.cx)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 11:11:36 CEST

    (Sorry for quite massively crossposting, Mail-Followup-To set to
    lsm@lsm.abul.org .)

    I am - still - considering renting a van, to drive from The Netherlands
    (Eindhoven, probably) to Bordeaux, for the Libre Software Meeting there
    ( http://lsm.abul.org/ ). I want to leave about july 1st, and go back
    at about july 10th.

    I believe that'll cost about fl 1900,- ( http://www.budget.nl/ ) plus fuel
    (diesel) for about 2000 km. About 9 people fit in it.

    Please let me know if you're interested to join, and if you've got a
    drivers license. (I have.)

    Bye,

    Joost

    --