Re: strategy package list

Subject: Re: strategy package list
From: Roland Bauerschmidt (roland@copyleft.de)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 17:58:58 CEST

* Roland Bauerschmidt <roland@copyleft.de> [000522 15:52]:

> any longer in this list. It would be very helpful for me if you could
> have a look in the attached list and tell me if I forgot any packages
> you would like to have on the cd.

Do we need both communicator and navigator?
Shall we take the glibc 2.0 or the libc5 versions?

Back to the GPL issue. We've to include somewhere on the CD written that
the sources for this CD can be purchased from Joey. Or am I wrong?

Greetings, Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt -- Freiberger Str. 17, 28215 Bremen, Germany
e-mail: roland@copyleft.de, phone: +49 421 3763482, fax: +49 421 3763483

Debian GNU / Linux -- the choice of a GNU generation