Re: Linuxtag 2000 booth participation

Subject: Re: Linuxtag 2000 booth participation
From: Roland Rosenfeld (roland@spinnaker.de)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 14:05:34 CEST

On Wed, 10 May 2000, Alexander Reelsen wrote:

> If you are willing to help out as a volunteer at the Debian booth,
> you are welcome to drop a mail to Othmar Pasteka (blinder@gmx.at) or
> to me (ar@rhwd.net). We are currently planning the booth
> coordinations.

I plan to visit the LinuxTag (which means, that I will help with the
Debian booth), but I cannot promise this at the moment...

Are there any plans for the nights? I was told, that we aren't
allowed to stay in the congress center for the night, but someone is
trying to rent a gym (including the showers) for the nights. Is there
any progress?

Tschoeeee

        Roland

--