Re: Linuxtag 2000 booth participation

Subject: Re: Linuxtag 2000 booth participation
From: Frank Neumann (franky@viona.de)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 15:16:41 CEST

Hi,
Alexander Reelsen wrote:

> As standing in the subject, the Debian project still needs some people at
> the Debian booth during the Linuxtag 2000. The Linuxtag is the biggest
> european Linux event and will be held from 29 June up to 2nd July in
> Stuttgart, Germany.

I don't know if we have any up-to-date pages of people already enlisted
for this event, but in case I'm not in there yet: I'm offering to help
in manning the booth for the first 3 days (June 29 - July 1st). My company
is so kind to let me stay the first 2 days as a "business trip" (don't let
that confuse you - I have no obligations whatsoever), and I'll add the third
days myself. Add me to the list if you're interested. I have been at the last
LinuxTag in Kaiserslautern, and enjoyed it pretty much.

As I did never get any requests for taking my old hardware (Amiga 3000 and
Sparcstation 1+) with me, I guess people are not interested in it anymore?
Otherwise, I can always install something like potato on one or both of them.

The only thing I'm (naturally) interested in is to know if any plans are
already being made about accomodations - like youth hostel, hotel, gymn hall
or whatever.

Regards,
Frank

--
   Frank Neumann (franky@viona.de), Software Engineer @ VIONA Development GmbH
       Karlstraße 27, 76139 Karlsruhe, Germany  - phone: +49 721 9134424