Re: Linuxtag

Subject: Re: Linuxtag
From: Christian Kurz (shorty@debian.org)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 22:30:23 CEST

On 00-03-29 Juergen A. Erhard wrote:
> I hope you are aware that Debian will have its own booth at the
> Linuxtag... (provided enough people will want to staff it).

I think he's aware of this fact and I also think that there will be more
then enough people for such a booth. So I don't see why it should be bad
if Michael provides space for debian at the booth of his firm,
especially since he's also a debian-developer.

> PS: Barring unforseen circumstances, I'll be there...

Ciao
     Christian

--
        Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member