Re: Linuxtag

Subject: Re: Linuxtag
From: Torsten Landschoff (torsten@debian.org)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 21:32:54 CEST

Hi Michael,=20

On Mon, Mar 27, 2000 at 08:51:36AM +0200, meskes@debian.org wrote:
> My company has decided to let the Debian project present Debian on our st=
and
> on Linuxtag. Since I want the Debian box be a part of the stand I'd like =
> plan some details together with the Debian guys who will be there.
>=20
> That means I have to find some Debian guys pretty soon who are interested=
 in
> presenting Debian there.

Problem is that Debian will probably be present with its own booth so=20
we don't really need a part of your stand. I learned at the CeBIT that it
is better to have a single booth where all the Debian developers can=20
talk to each other instead of somebody standing at another booth (while
I enjoyed being at LinuxLand it was much more interesting to talk to
the other Debian people).

cu
    Torsten

--=20
Torsten Landschoff Bluehorn@IRC <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member