Re: Linuxtag

Subject: Re: Linuxtag
From: Torsten Landschoff (torsten@debian.org)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 11:20:56 CEST

On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 02:28:08AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

> > of course there is a big croud of people forming a massive debian both.
> > but a croud of people is a nice meeting place for debian developers and
> > friends, but its not a good representative for the outside.
>
> Enough to fill three to five booth with more than enough staff,
> at least that's my expection.

I think we should try to get the names of attending developers now. Let's
start collecting so we know who will be there.

Who can do such a list? Blinder? ;)

> I'm - at least - quite happy we can staff more than this single booth
> with people and help. This demonstrates quality since our "partners"
> must have had a reason to chose Debian and not something else. On the
> other side, these "partners" get competent people which is a win for
> them as well.

Okay, so for which partners do we need stuff/which partners are offering
to present Debian at their booth?

credativ, Stormix, Corel, LinuxLand - who else?

Let's organize this better than the CeBIT ;)

cu
    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member