Re: LinuxTag: Current status of CD images

From: Martin Schulze (
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 15:00:01 CEST

  • Next message: Michael Bramer: "Re: LinuxTag: Current status of CD images"

    Eduard Bloch wrote:
    > Hi,
    > having discussed about the new lt2k1-CD with ref and Joey on
    > yesterday, we decided that in the current situation (BF's not ready and
    > probably won't be to the right time), the best solution is to use a
    > Potato-CD similar to the last year ones. Some upgrades should be on this
    > disk:

    I guess this is the best solution if there should be any cd since:

    Bluehorn: 0 time
    ref: 0 time
    rb: 0 time
    Peter: 0 time
    zomb: little time
    grisu: 0 time
    Joey: 0 time

    However, how likely is it to have a working beta at the beginning
    of next week? If we don't manage that, we'll have to drop the idea
    due to 0 time to get it pressed.



    No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
    to answer.   -- Perl book

    -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact

    This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Sat Jun 02 2001 - 15:02:03 CEST