Re: Zeitschriftenstaender

From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 15:40:31 CEST

Felix E. Klee wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:52:54 +0200 Martin Schulze wrote:
> > > I guess that's a misunderstanding: When saying "wall mounting is not
> > > possible", I was refering to the fact that there probably aren't holes
> > > in the walls and, thus, we cannot properly affix the device to a
> > > wall.
> >
> > Err... YOU cannot.
> ^^^^^^^^^^
> Do you mean that
> it is not possible to affix such devices to the walls in our booth
> or that
> I cannot affix the devices because I don't have the proper
> equipment and/or experience?

You cannot because you don't have the proper Octanorm equipement.

> It doesn't provide "proper" storage space inside. Of course we can put
> a PC inside, but we probably also have to put flyers, "Pressemappen",
> maybe merchandise, beverages, etc. inside. So we need some kind of desk
> that offers storage space on at least two layers, or we need to put
> a little shelf inside of the PC desk from KIT (a rather cumbersome
> solution).

Well, if you want to spend money on that, go ahead.

There's also storage space behind the booth (not sure if your booth
will have a door, though, but the booth left/right to yours will have
one.

Ten years and still binary compatible.  -- XFree86