Re: Zeitschriftenstaender

From: Felix E. Klee <felix.klee@inka.de>
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 15:24:25 CEST

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:52:54 +0200 Martin Schulze wrote:
> > I guess that's a misunderstanding: When saying "wall mounting is not
> > possible", I was refering to the fact that there probably aren't holes
> > in the walls and, thus, we cannot properly affix the device to a
> > wall.
>
> Err... YOU cannot.
         ^^^^^^^^^^
Do you mean that
     it is not possible to affix such devices to the walls in our booth
or that
     I cannot affix the devices because I don't have the proper
     equipment and/or experience?

> > BTW, we may want to rent a PC desk from Mobirent and, maybe, some
> > chairs.
>
> A PC desk from KIT is not sufficient?

It doesn't provide "proper" storage space inside. Of course we can put
a PC inside, but we probably also have to put flyers, "Pressemappen",
maybe merchandise, beverages, etc. inside. So we need some kind of desk
that offers storage space on at least two layers, or we need to put
a little shelf inside of the PC desk from KIT (a rather cumbersome
solution).

> And conference chairs are not sufficient either?

Maybe, maybe not, I haven't decided yet. This also depends on how much
money we have to spend on other stuff.

Felix