furniture (was: Re: unrated games)

From: Kai Blin (blin@gmx.net)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 14:35:16 CEST

    * Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [25/05/03, 19:44:58]:
    Hi Joey,

    > I guess there are only two easy and legal solutions:
    >
    > a) Submit a CD with the demo game to the Volunteer Check Organisation
    > and pay loads of money.
    Ha, yeah, sure..

    > b) Don't hand out a CD to underaged visitors and don't allow
    > underaged visitors to test the game or something else during the
    > exhibition on your booth.
    I guess that's out target solution

    > c) Ignore the new law since it's crap.
    Personally I like this one, but I don't have the funds to fight this out
    in court.

    > > PS: do you have a list of available furniture, so we can mark that on
    > > our booth layout plan?
    >
    > Furniture will be regular tables and chairs, just like last year.
    > Unfortunately I haven't recorded the size of the tables, but you may
    > get a feeling from last years' pictures.

    Er, what I meant was a list of furniture numbers, like the debian
    project used. I think that would help you figure out our drawings.

    Cheers, Kai

    --
    Kai Blin aka. nowhere (blin<at>gmx.net), private email

    Last guys don't finish nice. -- Stanley Kelley, on the cult of victory at all costs