Extended insurance?

From: Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann@st.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 13:49:37 CEST

    Hi, (I hope this list is actually alive - no mails so far?)

    here's my first organizational question for the upcoming LinuxTag:
    Insurance.
    At our booth we'll be having some hardware equipment which doesn't
    belong to us.
    Instead, we'll borrow it from companies or individuals, and they demand
    an insurance
    to cover theft, damage etc.

    Are there any chances to get an insurance, based on the guessed value of
    the
    equipment? I believe it's ok if we have to pay for it ourselves, but we
    need _something_.

    Thanks,
    Frank

    --
          Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann@st.com), VIONA Development Center
                ST Microelectronics, Karlstraße 27, 76133 Karlsruhe