Built-in support for rotating logfiles?

From: Joachim Nilsson <troglobit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 18:23:16 +0200

Hi,

does anyone know of any patches floating around for built-in support
for rotating logfiles?

I've found sysklogd to be quite interesting for embedded systems.
Quite a bit more capable than the default BusyBox version. Only
trouble is that the BusyBox version has rotation built-in. (It has a
few other neat things as well, but those I hope I can live without...)

Unless you guys know of anything I'll go ahead and port the BusyBox
log rotate functionality.

Regards
/Joachim Nilsson