Re: list still alive, right list?

From: Martin Schulze <joey_at_infodrom.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:31:58 +0100

Hi Richard!

Richard Hubbell wrote:
> Is this the right list for syslog questions?

Yes.

> Developing on a redhat system but I don't have access
> to redhat support, it's red tape (or redhat tape).
> I noticed no messages for this list for 2008 and was

There's usually not too much activity on this list.

> wondering if there's still activity here or is the
> code
> maintained as part of a popular distro now? debian?

Debian ships the most recent version but not cvs HEAD.

You should find the source here:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous_at_cvs.infodrom.org:/var/cvs/infodrom co sysklogd

or if you prefer web:

http://cvs.infodrom.org/sysklogd/?cvsroot=infodrom

Ten years and still binary compatible.  -- XFree86