Re: Did someone registered a booth for Chemnitzer Linux Tage (CLT) 2024?

From: Andreas Tille <andreas_at_an3as.eu>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 17:20:30 +0100

Hi,

Am Sat, Dec 23, 2023 at 10:42:37AM +0100 schrieb Jan Dittberner:

> I plan to come to CLT next year with my son. I do not have the capacity to
> organize a booth but volunteer to help if somebody else does.

I've just registered the booth. We can register three additional people
staffing the booth who get a free ticket and entrance to the dinner on
Staurday evening. Please respond to this thread if you would like to
volunteer to staff the booth. I would be really happy to see old friends
in Chemnitz.

See you
   Andreas.

--