DebianHackAbend in Karlsruhe, November 8th

From: Christoph Biedl <debian.axhn_at_manchmal.in-ulm.de>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 12:51:46 +0100

Hi there,

as announced earlier, it's again time for a little hackfest on a monthly
base, where Debian contributors in the Karlsruhe area can work on their
packages, share ideas, stay in touch, sign keys, all that stuff. People
who want to contribute to other projects in the Open Source world are
welcome as well.

There might be pizza.

Let's meet

    on Tue, November 8th 2022, 18:00-22:00 local time

The event will be hosted at (and generously sponsored by)

    Unicon GmbH <https://www.unicon.com/>
    Ludwig-Erhard-Allee 26
    76131 Karlsruhe
    Map: https://osm.org/go/0DPvo0b5--?m=

See https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2022/10/de/Karlsruhe about getting there
and accessibility.

About the pandemic situation: While (as of today) you're not required
to do so, you're asked to take some precautions. This includes wearing
a mask indoors, doing a test, and most important: Stay home in case of
symptoms. Also, frankly speaking, if the legal situation forbids or
common sense advises aginst doing such an event, it will not happen.

Registration is not required, still you'll ease my planning by dropping
a line by mail or in IRC if you intend to come around.

The next event is scheduled for December 6th.

See you,

    Christoph

PS: If you want to contact me in private, Deutsch geht auch :)