Debian Reunion Hamburg 2022 - Preliminary Schedule and Unconference

From: Michael Banck <mbanck_at_debian.org>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 07:41:06 +0200

Hi everybody,

Schedule
========

Talks will be on Saturday and Sunday morning. We finally assembled the
first version of the talk schedule of the Debian Reunion Hamburg:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2022/DebianReunionHamburg/Schedule

If you are a speaker and cannot make your slot, please contact us at
cfp_at_hamburgreunion.debian.net as soon as possible in order to update the
schedule.

Unconference
============

For everybody who submitted a BoF or a workshop, or who wants to give a
talk on short notice, we plan to organize an unconference on Thursday
and Friday, stay tuned.

Lightning Talks
===============

We plan to have a Lightning Talks session on Sunday before lunch.
Further details will be announced next week, but you can already start
thinking about your lightning talk!

Half-Day Trip
=============

On Saturday afternoon a day-trip is currently being planned, with
further details to be announced next week.

Cheese & Wine Party

There will be a Cheese & Wine party on Friday from 8PM. For details, see
https://lists.debian.org/debconf-mini-hamburg/2022/05/msg00001.html

Last bed(s) Left

There might be one or two beds left at Dock Europe; if you still need
accommodation, please mail Holger Levsen <holger_at_layer-acht.org> as soon
as possible.

Hope to see you all in Hamburg next week,

Michael, for the Debian Reunion Organizers