Debian Reunion Hamburg 2022 - cheese and wine party

From: Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana <phls_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 10:41:11 -0300

Hi, for Debian Reunion Hamburg 2022 attendees,

A Cheese and Wine Party will take place in May 27th (friday) after
20:00. The exactly space will be informed during the Reunion week.

The event is very simple: bring good edible stuff from your
city/country. We like cheese and wine, but we love the surprising stuff
that people bring from all around the world. So, you can bring
non-alcoholic drinks or a typical food that you would like to share as
well. Even if you don't bring anything, feel free to participate: our
priorities are our attendants and free cheese.

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Belo Horizonte - Brasil