report / Re: Debian booth at FOSDEM 2020, Brussels, .be, sat feb 1 - sun feb 2

From: Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb_at_debian.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 19:45:31 +0100

Hi,

Again this years Debian booth at FOSDEM, Brussels was a success. Again we had
both too much (to carry and store) and too few (to serve all people willing to
buy) Debian shirts and hoodies... :) The booth was a popular meeting point to
have a chat with fellow Debian enthousiasts. And lots of FOSDEM visitors came
by to express their gratitude towards Debian.

Thank you Geert Stapppers, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana / Debian Brazil,
webmind, Alban Vidal, Nicolas Dandrimont and Pierre-Elliott Bécue / Debian
France for making sure we had enough swag to sell and hand out. Thank you
Thomas Lange, Sebastiaan Couwenberg, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL, Paul Gevers, and
everybody else I forgot for helping out at the booth. Thank you Anisa Kuci for
offering quick access to DebConf20 fundraising materials.

Vipul Agarwal and webmind: pity you couldn't make it this year, hope to see
you back at FOSDEM 2021.

I collected some pics of the booth and of hsbxl by me and others at
http://plaatjes.mdcc.cx/2020/202002-fosdem/ .

CU, @ Debian Booth at T-DOSE 2020 ( https://t-dose.org/ ), in Geldrop near
Eindhoven, on sat 25 and sun 26 April. And I'll do a Debian micro-booth @
http://mdcc.cx/#breinwind in Tilburg, .nl, sat feb 29.