Debian booth at FOSDEM 2020, Brussels, .be, sat feb 1 - sun feb 2

From: Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb_at_debian.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 03:50:41 +0100

Hi,

[You might have received this message since I've Bcc-ed your address. If
you're interested in more information about the Debian booth at fosdem, please
subscribe yourself to the debian-events-eu list @
https://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/ .]

FOSDEM orga again welcomes our booth at the yearly free and open source
software developers conference in Brussels this year, see
https://fosdem.org/2020/stands/ . It'll be the 17th edition of this Debian
booth ( https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2011/FOSDEM ) and the 19th
edition of the conference. See e.g.
https://jonathancarter.org/files/images/pollo-fosdem.jpg (
https://jonathancarter.org/2019/02/28/free-software-activities-2019-02/ ) for
what it looked like last year, and
http://nicubunu.ro/pictures/photoblog/IMG_7005.jpg (
http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2012/02/fosdem-fanservice.html ) for what it
looked like in 2012.

Up to now 3 people told me they'll be present at the booth.

So: yes, we still have slots to fill and lots of opportunity for you to help:
answer questions from visitors, help us selling goodies, bring some goodies
yourself, get some goodies produced yourself, .... If you plan to come to
Brussels sat/sun feb 1 and 2 (less than a month from now) and want to help, do
please list yourself at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2020/FOSDEM .
There's a framadate thing at https://framadate.org/fosdem-2020 (thanks Alban
Vidal). If you can offer some goodies for selling or handing out, but can't
make it yourself to the booth, please state so at the wiki: I might be able to
help with transportation of swag.

Or reply to me, e.g. via e-mail, and I'll take care of updating the wiki.

Looking forward to seeing all of you this year again!

Bye,

Joost - who is planning to be at ULB, building K, on saturdaymorning at about 8:30

PS: this year, there will also be the awesome Brussels MiniDebCamp; see
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2020/MiniDebCamp for more information.