[Event] 36C3 Aseembly

From: Yao Wei <mwei_at_debian.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 18:57:28 +0800

Hello,

(This is forwarded from debian-user-german, and I was pointed out that
there's a list for EU events. Sorry for those who see this mail twice.)

Like last year, I am preparing a booth for Debian people to gather:

  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2019/36C3

If you want to publicly announce your presence, please update the wiki
and put your name in it!

Also, we are (probably) having an meetup during 36C3, and I am
trying to reserve enough places to meet together! We couldn't meet at
the assembly place at 35C3 because we simply don't have enough seats.

And since I am from Taiwan, I'd like to ask if any local member has a
large print of Debian banners. Last year the DebConf18 banner broke
during shipping and it eventually being confiscated because of sponsor
logo on it.

See you at 36C3!
Yao Wei