Sun[esc]bdwaSnowCamp in Italy in late february/early march?

From: Elena ``of Valhalla'' <valhalla-l_at_trueelena.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 17:34:04 +0200

Following SunCamp last May I've been tempted to non-organize :) a
similar event in my corner of Italy; now that summer is coming to an end
I've been able to talk with a potential location and this is starting to
look feasible.

Because of the local weather, the best dates are in late winter, when
the chances to see a sunny weekend are higher, so I was thinking 22-25
February, or if there are issues with that date 1-4 March or 15-18
February.

The previous weekend (8-11 February) has also been considered, but I'm
afraid that there would be too high a risk of fosdemflu-induced
cancellations.

Anybody knows of reasons to avoid one of these dates? I've already
checked https://lwn.net/Calendar/Monthly/2018-02/ and there doesn't seem
to be anything yet.

I would need to fix the date with the location ASAP, probably at the
beginning of next week.

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''