Re: Debian dinner at FOSDEM?

From: Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb-debian-events-eu-20160114-9_at_mdcc.cx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 14:46:57 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 11:23:58AM +0100, Daniel Pocock wrote:

> Are there any Debian dinner plans for FOSDEM this year, or does anybody
> want to promote any other dinners which will be interesting for people
> associated with Debian?
>
> We made an initiative to get some of the previous Debian GSoC students
> to FOSDEM, it will be the first FOSDEM for them and there will probably
> be other people coming for the first time and it will be good for them
> to be aware of any opportunities like this.

I'll likely be in brussels on friday 29th and saturday 30th. I might have to
leave early on saturday. I'll have a _lunch_ on saturday at Le Pain Quotidien;
that place is near the FOSDEM venue, you can easily get there walking. If I
would have more time, for sure I would join a Debian dinner: it's an excellent
idea imho.

Just propose a place & time :)

Bye,

Joost