Debian at OpenRheinRuhr 2014

From: Evgeni Golov <evgeni_at_debian.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 16:59:28 +0100

Hi,

as you may have noticed from [1], Debian will be present at
OpenRheinRuhr in Oberhausen (Germany) this year.

Currently there are only XTaran and me listed on the ORR wiki page [2],
but two people are not enought to running a booth for two days.

I'd like to coordinate through the wiki, if noone complains.
We'll have a booth (size unknown yet) for presentation, and I'll bring a
bit of HW to show off (including the new ImgTec board :)).
We could use more people and a bit merch, though.

Regards
Evgeni

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2014/OpenRheinRuhr

PS: I am not subscribed to debian-events-eu