Re: Debian @ LinuxTag 2014-05, Berlin, Germany

From: Mika Pflüger <debian_at_mikapflueger.de>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 21:01:07 +0200

Hi,

Christian Körner <ck_at_ps-xaf.de> wrote:
> the application for a Debian booth at the Linuxtag 2014 in Berlin has
> been accepted. See email further down.
>
> Unfortunately it seems that only 2 exhibitor passes are provided for
> free, which might make a booth schedule a bit more challenging. I'll
> get in touch with the organizer to see if swapping passes is allowed
> or if there is a small chance to get additional passes free of charge.

If exhibitor passes are handled like the last years (which, given that
linuxtag is at a new location this year, is not at all guarenteed), "2
exhibitor passes" would actually mean 12 passes, because those two
people could send five further invitations each.

As I said I don't know if this will be the case this year, so it might
make sense to ask about this anyway.

Cheers,

Mika