Debian BBQ, 2nd-3rd August in Cambridge

From: Steve McIntyre <steve_at_einval.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:50:40 +0000

Hi folks,

I'm going to host another BBQ at my place in Cambridge this
year.

*NOTE*: Due to a date clash with DebConf, we've moved the date from
the normal Bank Holiday weekend slot. This year, the BBQ will be on
the FIRST weekend in August: Saturday 2nd to Sunday 3rd.

We'd love to see anybody related to or interested in Debian. There are
details in the wiki at [1]. If you are planning to join us, then
please add your details on that page to help us plan. There is still
some crash space available at my place, but I'm expecting it to run
out quickly.

See you in August!

[1] http://wiki.earth.li/DebianParty2014

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve_at_einval.com
"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm