Re: The Debian Events Box needs a new home

From: Arne Wichmann <aw_at_anhrefn.saar.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:30:57 +0100

Hi...

begin quotation from Sylvestre Ledru (in <51A34EBC.7060605_at_debian.org>):
> On 26/05/2013 22:52, Luca Capello wrote:
> > Given that I will soon leave the Events Team[1][2], the Debian Events
> > Box[3] needs a new home, at least for the machine we have[4].
> >
> > - Sylvestre is quite active on Debian promotional material since the
> > rebirth of Debian France as an official Debian Trusted Organization (I
> > do not remember if this has already been done, but I know that they
> > want it).
> I am not really planning to use it but I could keep at IRILL and send it
> when needed.

Ok, is this the present state? If yes, is there a way to get the box to
FOSDEM, and which one would be a good one? If no, where is it now?

cu

AW

--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support