Re: BSP in Mechelen?

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 17:11:06 +0200

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 04:01:13PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> While I'd love to organize this, I'd hate to sit there all by myself
> with egg on my face because nobody showed up :-)

I shouldn't have been so scared; I've got a few tentative "I'll be
there" replies already. So this is going to happen; expect a mail to
D-D-A "soon"

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you
to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and