BSP in Mechelen?

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:01:13 +0200

Hi list,

Ever since my company moved office last year in June, I've been wanting
to organize a BSP there. Today, I decided that if I don't go ahead with
it, it will probably never happen.

Unfortunately, I'm fairly busy for several weeks from now, which means
that the best chance of me organizing this right now would be during the
weekend of the 15th and the 16th of December.

While I'd love to organize this, I'd hate to sit there all by myself
with egg on my face because nobody showed up :-)

However, if there's, say, 3 or 4 people who think they can make it, that
should be enough and would make it worthwhile.

Anyone here who'd be interested?

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you
to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and