Re: Debian on the sigint

From: Arne Wichmann <aw_at_anhrefn.saar.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 15:16:03 +0100

begin quotation from Alexander Wirt (in <20120106142652.GA19181_at_hawking.credativ.lan>):
> one of the organizers asked me if Debian wants to participate on the SIGINT
> [1] on Friday May 18th to Sunday May 20th in cologne. I am not sure if I
> will be able to manage the booth, but at least I can provide the booth with
> merchandising and so on. So it would be nice if somebody could step up and
> organize the booth.

Ok, Rhalina and me would be willing to man the booth on Sunday, but we can
not be at Sigint on Saturday - so we still still need someone to organize
and open the booth.

cu

AW

--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support