Debian on the sigint

From: Alexander Wirt <formorer_at_debian.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 15:26:52 +0100

Hi,

one of the organizers asked me if Debian wants to participate on the SIGINT
[1] on Friday May 18th to Sunday May 20th in cologne. I am not sure if I
will be able to manage the booth, but at least I can provide the booth with
merchandising and so on. So it would be nice if somebody could step up and
organize the booth.

Thanks
Alex

[1] http://sigint.ccc.de/Call_for_Participation