Announcing upcoming events; something missing?

From: Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <tolimar_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 13:10:59 +0100

Hi!

The Debian Project will be present at several larger fairs in the coming
weeks, so I guess it's a good idea to announce that soonish.

Our events page [1] and our wiki [2] currently list:

  * Cloud Expo Europe 2011 (London, UK)
  * Free and Open Source Developers' European Meeting (Brussels, Belgium)
  * 13th Chemnitzer Linux-Tage (Chemnitz, Germany)

Soonish I'll also add the CeBIT, where we will again be present thanks
to the support of Univention and the Deutsche Messe AG.

Is there anything missing? Please speak up now, so we can still add
your event to the announcement (and our website, FWIW).

Best regards,
  Alexander

Links:
  1: http://www.debian.org/events/