Cloud Expo, Feb 1st-3rd

From: Philip Hands <phil_at_hands.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 23:23:13 +0000

Hi Folks,

Debian will have some sort of presence at the Cloud Expo Europe next
month (Feb 2nd & 3rd, setup on the 1st):

  http://www.cloudexpoeurope.com/

If you fancy helping with the Debian stand, please add yourself here:

  http://wiki.earth.li/CloudExpoEurope2011

where we will also organise the details of that presence.

If you fancy visiting, free registration is available until midnight
on the 1st of Feb, here: http://www.cloudexpoeurope.com/visitor-registration/

BTW It seems that there's a conference running alongside the expo,
looking at the web site.

I'm planning to grab some T-shirts from Steve, to sell.

Anyone have anything that might pique the interest of the cloud-curious?

Cheers, Phil.