Reminder: RMLL/LSM Bordeaux, 6 to 11 july 2010

From: Andreas Tille <andreas_at_fam-tille.de>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 12:04:55 +0200

Hi,

I would like to remind the reader of this list(s) about the LSM in
Bordeaux. Some people might remember that DebConf 0 and 1 happened as a
plugin into this conference. I would love to see a lot of Debian people
there to do some bug squashing, meeting etc.

For those who might not attend DebConf10 for whatever reason (like me)
it might be a nice option to meet people (not really a replacement for
DebConf, sure). There is also an extensive track about Education and
Science [1].

Kind regards

         Andreas.

[1] http://2010.rmll.info/spip.php?page=rmll_progall&lang=en