1 month until MDC Mini-DebConf in Berlin!

From: Ferdinand Thommes <devil_at_sidux.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 10:51:42 +0200

Hi list,

We have 1 month to go until MDC [1] embedded in the 4-day LinuxTag conference.
There is still lots of work to do but so far things fall in place smoothly.
CfP ended a week ago and the talks thread is filled to the top on both days.
We are very happy we could win Stefano Zacchiroli to do the keynote and open
the conference. The programm for talks will be on the LinuxTag program page
[2] within the next days.

We are still looking for helpers for the 2 days of the conference, like camera
operators, people to run the infobooth and helpers for the setup on June 8-9.
So, if you feel like filming one or more talks or instruct visitors what
Debian is about, sell merchandise or give general information on whats
happening, please sign up at [1]. We are also looking for 2 or more moderators
to announce our speakers and lead the audience through the program.
The BSP, which will run nonstop for the 2 days is still looking for weathered
bugsquashers and interested newbies that want some initial help in becoming
happy Debian contributors.

Sponsors are still very much encouraged to contact us.
For small contributions i have set up a T-Shirtshop at [3]
You can also visit us on IRC at #debian-miniconf-berlin on the OFTC network if
you have questions.

Please also mind that the Debian booth at LinuxTag is independent from MDC and
Alexander Wirt is still looking for more booth staff. If you can spare some
time for having fun atthe booth please add yourself to [4]

regards
Ferdinand

[1]http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Miniconf-LT-Berlin/2010
[2]http://www.linuxtag.org/2010/en/program/overview.html