Re: Fwd: FrOSCamp 2010 Zurich Announcement / Ankündigung [origin: contact@froscamp.org]

From: Axel Beckert <abe_at_deuxchevaux.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:50:16 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 02:51:40PM +1300, martin f krafft wrote:
[http://www.froscamp.org/, FLOSS event at ETH Zurich, CH, 17/18 Sep 2010]
> > I'm quite sure, I'll be there. (Hey, I work at the venue. :-) If
> > we want to have a Debian booth, I'm sure, I can help there, maybe
> > even organize it. (Depends a little bit on other local projects
> > I'm involved in, if they're doing a booth or not. :-)
>
> I think it would be a good idea to have a single point of contact,
> and someone to make sure that this does not get overlooked.

Ok.

> Would you be this person?

Will do.

Created http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe/2010/FrOSCamp for that
purpose and added the event to http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe

BTW, I think we should restrict the internal coordination about
preparing Debian's presentation there to one mailing list instead of
two in parallel. So I suggest to coordinate the preparations on either
d-d-e_at_l.d.o or c_at_l.d.c, but not both.

Any suggestions which list is more practicable for this purpose? I
tend to the Swiss list (c_at_l.d.c), but this may be different, if many
people from outside Switzerland want to help and contribute.

> If you find that your other projects are making it impossible, then
> you would just have to make sure that someone else takes over.

Ok.

                Regards, Axel

\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe_at_deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)