Re: Fwd: FrOSCamp 2010 Zurich Announcement / Ankündigung [origin: contact@froscamp.org]

From: martin f krafft <madduck_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:51:40 +1300

also sprach Axel Beckert <abe_at_deuxchevaux.org> [2010.02.15.0343 +1300]:
> [http://www.froscamp.org/, FLOSS event at ETH Zurich, CH, 17/18 Sep 2010]

> thought this may be interesting for both Debian(.ch) as
> organisation as well as for the Debian community in Switzerland.

Yeah, good news!!

> I'm quite sure, I'll be there. (Hey, I work at the venue. :-) If
> we want to have a Debian booth, I'm sure, I can help there, maybe
> even organize it. (Depends a little bit on other local projects
> I'm involved in, if they're doing a booth or not. :-)

I think it would be a good idea to have a single point of contact,
and someone to make sure that this does not get overlooked.

Would you be this person? If you find that your other projects are
making it impossible, then you would just have to make sure that
someone else takes over.

That would be great!

Thanks,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck_at_d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

the early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.