Re: Debian Village at HAR2009

From: Axel Beckert <abe_at_deuxchevaux.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:06:35 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 11:25:57PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> > I herewith announce that the village shall be at the border between
> > the camping areas D and W close to the campervan area where I will
> > probably reside since they want all campervan and caravan users to
> > live in one place. (The word "ghetto" comes to my mind. *grmpf*)
>
> When to choose which side of that border, I go for 'D'. ( Yes, D as in
> Debian ;-)

Granted. Although the shadow of the trees would be helpful n seeing
what is displayed on laptop displays. Just moved from the outside into
the reception building because the backlight of my EeePC isn't bright
enough to compete with quite an amount of sunshine. ;-)

So I would go for area "D" (like Debian :-) close to the campervan
area and the area "W".

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 01:19:52PM +0200, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> I'll bring two extra big powerbars and the banner.

Great!

> > BTW: Anyone coming earlier? I will be in the Netherlands from tomorrow
> > on and I will probably be at HAR before 13th of August, but I'm not
> > yet sure when I will arrive there since I don't want the car and me to
> > be bound to one place for over one week. [...]
>
> I hope to arrive on the evening of the 12th, perhaps early morning on
> the 13th.

In the meanwhile it's quite sure that I'll arrive on the 12th in the
late afternoon or evening at HAR. I'm currently still on Texel on the
campingsite. (With free WLAN restricting only port 25, MSN and
bandwidth for making customers pay -- payed anyway because when I
asked for WLAN they only told me about the pay option although I only
need SSH. *grmpf*)

                Regards, Axel

--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org, abe@noone.org - http://noone.org/abe/