Re: using Debian money to buy and handle booth stuff (Re: Disappointment about the appearance of our CLT booth)

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:39:52 +0100

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 04:39:23PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Montag, 23. März 2009, Michael Banck wrote:
> > Roland Stigge donated a 1,5 x 1,5 meter swirl logo on "LKW-Plane". It's
> > (I hope) located at the credativ office.
>
> Can someone from credativ please comment on this?!
>
> > I asked the FOSDEM and Cebit
> > booth organizers whether they could use it, but the booths were too
> > small each time for it apparently.
>
> Having been at FOSDEM and at last years CeBIT booth, I disagree. Certainly the
> FOSDEM booth was definitly big enough and I'm quite sure it would also have
> fitted at this years CeBIT booth (though I know it was smaller, so maybe I'm
> wrong.)
>
> But I'm really really puzzled to hear this offers being turned down.

I don't think I turned it down, really. I got the offer from Michael, but told
him that Nattie was doing the booth, and that he should talk to her.

Of course, if Nattie did indeed turn it down, then hrm.

(this whole thread reminds me that I still wasn't entirely happy with
this year's FOSDEM booth, and that improvement is still needed in that
area)

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22