FROM MISS KATE JOHNSON.

From: miss kate johnson <ml25001_at_eircom.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:08:10 +0000

Hi Dear,

how are you today I hope that everything is ok with
you as it is my great pleasure to contact you in
having communication with you starting from today,
please i wish you will have the desire with me so that
we can get to know each other better and see what
happens in future.

I will be very happy if you can write me through my
email for easy communication so that we can know each
other, I will give you my pictures and details about
me upon hearing from you. waiting for your response as
i wish you all the best.

your new friend.

Miss Miss Kate Johnson.