FOSDEM devroom: one more change

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:36:26 +0100

Hi all,

Unfortunately Henning Sprang, who's on the schedule for the opening talk
on Sunday morning, informed me that he won't be able to make it to
FOSDEM after all.

As such, I've contacted Nicolas Spalinger, who was one of the people to
react after my 'third, final, and slightly desperate' call for talks
whom I'd had to reject previously; and he agreed to hold a 30' talk,
starting at 9:30. A 30 minute talk rather than a 45 minute one was
agreed upon because the video team informed me that 15 minutes is still
rather tight, and because Nicolas told me a 30' slot would be adequate
for his talk.

See you at FOSDEM,

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22