FOSDEM talks!

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:32:55 +0100

Hi,

This is a third, final, and somewhat desperate, call for talks for the Debian
developers' room at FOSDEM.

We will have the same room as the two previous years: AW1.125, with a
capacity of 76 people. We will have a similar schedule: 6 hours on
saturday (12:00 to 18:00) and 8 hours on sunday (09:00 to 17:00)

So far, I have received 10 proposals, for a total of 9:30 of talks. That
leaves 4:30 that I still have to fill in. I think it would be a shame to
let that time go to waste.

Since I have to hand in a schedule to the FOSDEM organizers early next
week, I will need more talks to fill in that schedule, and I need them
now.

So people, please, if you have something you think /might/ be
interesting to talk about, let me know. Experience taught me that if you
think it might be interesting, it usually is interesting enough to have
a talk about. And if not, I prefer having an interesting talk on the
schedule rather than having nothing but my thumbs to twiddle.

Thanks,

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22