Re: FOSDEM

From: Holger Levsen <holger_at_layer-acht.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:35:09 +0100

Hi Wouter,

On Tuesday 11 November 2008 08:47, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
[FOSDEM 2009 on february 7+8th]
> If there's any comments that people would want to give me about how to
> do stuff, now would be a great time. Tentative suggestions about cool
> things to do with the booth other than sell T-shirts, would also be
> nice.

Well, I still like babelbox very much, probably with a nice sign in 20
languages saying: "123 installations in 48h in 59 different languages -
without a single keystroke..." :)

Besides that, I assume the video team would like to stream and record the
talks again, the (network) setup from last year was fantastic for that :-)
(The content as well, IMHO.)

Thanks for organizing this once again!

regards,
        Holger