FOSDEM

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:47:16 +0100

Hi all,

As I announced on the website[1], FOSDEM is going to happen somewhat
earlier than previous years: on the weekend of the 7th and 8th of
february. The rumours that I've heard indicate that some ULB professor
did not want to move his class that would happen in Janson during the
weekend of the 21st, hence...

Anyway, I received an email soliciting devroom and booth requests, and
obviously I've asked for both; we should get an answer on that one by
the end of this month. Once I receive confirmation, I'll send out a call
for talks.

If there's any comments that people would want to give me about how to
do stuff, now would be a great time. Tentative suggestions about cool
things to do with the booth other than sell T-shirts, would also be
nice.

Thanks,

[1] http://www.debian.org/events/2009/0207-fosdem

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22