Re: [Debian-uk] Barbecue, Cambridge, August

From: Martin A. Brooks <martin_at_antibodymx.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:06:46 +0100

Steve McIntyre wrote:
> The BBQ weekend is open to all who are interested, but there's not
> much accommodation still available at the venue (my house!). See the
> links from the wiki page for accommodation suggestions if you need it.
>
> [1] http://wiki.earth.li/DebianParty2008

If it would be helpful, AntibodyMX would be delighted to put 100 in the
kitty for food and beer and the suchlike. All that would be required in
return is a receipt so as to keep our beancounter happy.

Regards

--
Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam&  anti-virus
    Consultant    |  martin_at_antibodymx.net      | filtering. Inoculate