Barbecue, Cambridge, August

From: Steve McIntyre <steve_at_einval.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 15:48:43 +0100

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 11:39:20AM +0100, Paul Martin wrote to debian-uk
>Steve, is the barbecue likely to be during the August bank holiday weekend
>(23-25 Aug this year) again?

Hi Paul,

Yes it is. See the wiki[1] for details as normal. Sorry, I haven't got
round to advertising it yet and already we have a lot of people signed
up.

For the wider audience:

The BBQ weekend is open to all who are interested, but there's not
much accommodation still available at the venue (my house!). See the
links from the wiki page for accommodation suggestions if you need it.

[1] http://wiki.earth.li/DebianParty2008

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve_at_einval.com
"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the