Your opportunity to contribute to the leading Linux community event in the UK

From: Ron Wellsted <ron_at_wellsted.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 19:40:47 +0100

Hi

As you may or may not be aware, after a successful LugRadio Live USA in
April 2008, LugRadio Live returns to the UK in July of this year. The
event will be happening on the 19th and 20th July 2008, and will provide
the unique atmosphere of the UK event, in Wolverhampton. LugRadio Live
has developed a strong reputation for providing a range of topics about
free software, Open Source, digital rights, technology and more, a
compelling list of speakers, exhibitors and birds of a feather sessions,
and wrapping it all in a unique, fun, loose, social and inclusive event,
which is often described as combining the atmosphere of a rock concert
and a computer conference.

At LugRadio Live UK 2008, the fourth such annual event we plan on
serving up another helping of this unique atmosphere by inviting around
30 speakers, a full cast of exhibiting projects and companies, an
eclectic range of BOF sessions, and plenty of additional sessions such
as our debate discussion panel, a showcase of five minute talks, tech
demos, and of course a live recording of LugRadio in front of an
audience. We are expecting around 350 - 500 attendees to the event.

As part of the event, we provide each attendee with a registration bag,
containing some free items from different organisations. We try to keep
the items in this bag as interesting as possible, and in the past this
has included pens, badges, software, clothing and more. If you'd like to
contribute something to the bag this year for LugRadio Live UK 2008,
we'd be happy to include it.

If you wish to promote your brand image to our attendees in this way, we
will need 500 of whatever you choose to contribute, and all you need to
do is ship them to us, there is no charge in addition to sending the
items - we will add them to the bags ready for the event.

LugRadio Live in the UK has developed a strong reputation for being
'the' community event in the UK, and we're keen to continue this
tradition. We would love if you could be one of the organisations who
helped make this happen.

If you're not the right person to ask about this, we'd be grateful if
you could either pass it on to the right person for us or get back in
touch to let us know who to contact.

You can check who is speaking and how the event is shaping up by
checking http://lugradio.org/live/UK2008/

Any questions or queries, feel free to drop us an email in reply to this
email, and we really hope you can be a part of the event.

Thanks!

The LugRadio Team

- --
Ron Wellsted
ron@wellsted.org.uk http://www.wellsted.org.uk
N 52.567623, W 2.136111 Linux Counter No. 202120
Ekiga: 645022