Re: Question about being an exhibitor at Dreamhack Winter 2008

From: _max_ <maxiepax_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 14:44:36 +0200

Hi Holger!

No the summer event (14-17th) is sadly most a gaming event :( the Winter
event is the one that has scene compos and alike. The event date for this is
27-30th november.

Hmm.. im using Firefox with javascript in ubuntu =/ the web devs are all
windows so im not surprised if it doesn't work :( il poke em about it.

The event takes place in "ELMIA , Jönköping/Sweden". if you feed
maps.google.com with "elmia" it will show you the exact location :) its a
rather huge exhibition center.

For those of you who might not know what dreamhack is, its currently the
worlds largest lan festival, hosting over 10.000 computers, and quite some
more people just visiting. We have 40.000mbit/s internet connection and some
nice companies showing their products. We also use 3% of a nuclear
powerplant in power consumption :)

//max