Question about being an exhibitor at Dreamhack Winter 2008

From: _max_ <maxiepax_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 20:22:45 +0200

Greetings Debian event team!

I'm known as _max_ , and i am one of the volunteers who work for Dreamhack.
Currently the worlds largest LAN festival.

Currently at dreamhack there is a great absence of Scene, Hacking and Linux.
However this is something that we are -really- trying to change.

Me and a few other people who work for Dreamhack are trying to bring
together people to create a linux section for dreamhack, At Elmia (the
exhibition center dreamhack is held in) there is a area called "E area", in
this area we want to achieve 4 things.

1. A Keynote/Hearing area where different distributions, security people,
hacking people, scene people can give lectures, hold hearings and keynotes
with a bigscreen projector and pa system.

2. A Distro area, an area where many large distributions have their own
small areas with some pc's setup with their distro, where people can have a
hands on experience, and be told why they should use specifically that
distribution. Hopefully these pc's will be sponsored by one of Dreamhacks
hardware sponsors.

3. A hacking area, where we have setup different operating systems with
price money upon finding a system exploit.

4. A Chill lounge with lots of beanbags, sofas and tables where people can
sit down and just talk about the good stuff in life :)

So my question to Debian is if there are any people that are interested in
coming to Sweden for a 4 day event, where they can talk and spread the word
of Linux. Sofar distributions such as Ubuntu, Redhat, SuSE, Gentoo have been
contacted, trying to get in touch with some more though :)
If anyone would like to come, are these people skilled in keynote/talking in
front of people?
Does Debian have a budget for PR? If not we might have a solution for this.

If you have any questions, i'm sure i missed tons of info in this email =/
please don't hesitate to reply with any questions :)

Best Regards // _max_